Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40505 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,082 (2,671 лв) in Gabrovo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 3 hours ago)