Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06566 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,002 (P15,260) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)