Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23587 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 46% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 699 (2,965 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 5,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)