Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28931 JOD / TND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 693 (2,394 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)