Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,499 (AU$2,921) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,700 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)