Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu, Tuvalu vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funafuti, Tuvalu (Tuvalu) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,774 (AU$3,473) in Funafuti, Tuvalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)