Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,941 (¥303,204) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (27 minutes ago)