Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,373 (¥217,899) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 90 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)