Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,167 (¥184,893) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)