Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19303 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,447 (Dirham 7,496) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Luanda costs 6,000 Kz (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $4.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)