Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19317 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,737 (Dirham 8,990) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)