Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,617 (€2,004) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)