Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,708 (€2,067) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)