Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,934 (€2,216) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)