Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,831 (€2,296) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)