Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06675 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,155 (P17,303) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)