Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06871 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,176 (P17,115) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)