Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06892 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,183 (P17,167) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)