Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19203 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,146 (R$ 5,966) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)