Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21648 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,228 (R$ 5,670) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)