Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,713 (C$3,060) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)