Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,668 (C$3,119) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)