Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,989 (€2,443) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)