Cost of living in Finale Ligure, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Finale Ligure (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,625 (€2,010) in Finale Ligure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)