Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,573 (€1,815) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)