Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,023 (Taka 120,863) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (37 minutes ago)