Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18039 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 984 (R$ 5,455) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)