Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01030 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 932 (₨90,526) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)