Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 980 (₨101,391) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)