Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00501 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 937 (₨187,206) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)