Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00576 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 (₨160,523) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)