Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00511 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 867 (₨169,700) in Faisalabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (32 minutes ago)