Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.906 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,704 (£1,881) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)