Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,632 (£1,723) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)