Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 248%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.931 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,696 (£1,821) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)