Cost of living in Evora, Portugal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,470 (€1,816) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)