Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01035 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (₨108,179) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)