Cost of living in Etawah, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Etawah (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,119 (₨107,947) in Etawah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)