Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15484 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 972 (6,278TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)