Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20073 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,083 (5,394TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)