Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18319 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,064 (5,808TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)