Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10841 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,977 (kr18,236) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)