Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10907 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,164 (kr19,841) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)