Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13192 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,021 (7,741TL) in Erzurum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)