Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00687 JOD / KES
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 959 (Shilling139,574) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)