Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,136 (181,087 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (about 1 hour ago)