Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12021 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 650 (5,405TL) in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)