Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00000 JOD / VEFX *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 468 (Bs 79,003,467) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)