Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00000 JOD / VEFX *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 513 (Bs 179,264,457) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)