Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 501 (Bs 96,464,808) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)