Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,386 ($1,953) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)