Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,525 ($2,150) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)