Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07480 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,065 (14,237 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)