Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19724 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,995 (10,115 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)