Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20080 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,183 (10,873 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)