Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19409 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,977 (10,183 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)