Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19265 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 972 (5,046TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)