Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12207 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 761 (6,233TL) in Edirne.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Queretaro costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)