Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,875 (€2,257) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)