Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,004 (€2,432) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)