Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,100 (€2,422) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (43 minutes ago)