Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,058 (168,873 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)