Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00650 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,322 (203,277 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (36 minutes ago)