Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01084 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,014 (₨93,607) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)