Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03832 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,007 (Mex$ 26,275) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)