Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 54% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,689 (NZ$3,301) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)