Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48291 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,916 (NZ$3,968) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kodiak, Alaska costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 3 hours ago)