Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,695 (£1,796) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (37 minutes ago)