Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00262 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,172 (446,652 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)