Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00248 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,039 (418,943 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)