Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01350 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,195 (Php88,504) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)