Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.878 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,780 (€2,028) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)