Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,441 (€1,747) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)