Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10806 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,410 (13,050 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)