Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10890 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,418 (13,023 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)