Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10922 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,278 (11,700 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)