Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17261 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,095 (6,345 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)