Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18620 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,118 (6,002 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)