Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,501 (€1,860) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)