Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18718 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,217 (6,504TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)