Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19273 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,218 (6,322TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)