Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02515 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 766 (30,472₴) in Dnipro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)