Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02773 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 794 (28,628₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)